Luxury4Play.com banner

Mercedes Benz S550 CEO Edition | Superior Auto Design

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Sullyd 
#1 ·
Our customer, a young entrepreneur, came in with his 2007 Mercedes Benz S550 and wanted to give his outdated S class a younger look. This MB began it's life as a standard Silver from the dealer. Our customer was looking for a brand new paint job, new wheels and tires, lowering, tint, blacked out lights, hood emblem delete, iPhone integration, OEM back up camera and a hidden compartment in his center console for his personal items. After much deliberation and many spray outs we finalized on a color, 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Black. Next step was to determine which wheels he wanted and we narrowed it down to 3 different Asanti wheels with the ultimate winner being the 22" Asanti AF156.

After finalizing all the options we took in the car and disassembled the entire vehicle. Manufacturer's don't paint cars when it's all put together so why should we? We painted the car the same exact way Mercedes would minus pulling the engine to do the engine bay. We at Superior only do things the right way.

The only way a person would ever know this car was silver is if they gutted the interior or ripped off the VIN sticker in the inner door jam.

Enjoy the pics of the process and end result!

See less See more
#2 ·
good work. can't believe he did all that and put the stock bumper back on, i hate the non amy bumper, those fog lights look like they are smiling at me. god job on the car, love the deleted hood ornament, nice touch. the 2010 up led tails would have been my choice, but its nice

#9 ·
+3 on the rims...holds back the rest of the look...good job on the rest of it, though.

#15 ·
Much better and less ghetto rich...good luck on the next project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.