Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a Mercedes Benz S class or maybach for my family of 5. Which should I choose and is it possible for it too be a daily driver? I want it to be a 5 seater however when you get the executive luxury package it becomes a 4 seater. Yet I guess that's fine as I can just take the range rover for family outings.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I want to get a Mercedes Benz S class or maybach for my family of 5. I want it to be a 5 seater however when you get the executive luxury package it becomes a 4 seater. Yet I guess that's fine as I can just take the range rover for family outings.
LOL Is this real life?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Damn, i want that choice too, go for maybach, just imagine conversation with other people

Person A: -I have Camry as daily driver
Person B: -Ihave a Prius
YOU: - Well......I have a Maybach....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, i want that choice too, go for maybach, just imagine conversation with other people

Person A: -I have Camry as daily driver
Person B: -Ihave a Prius
YOU: - Well......I have a Maybach....
Well I live in beverly hills so

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey, I used to daily a Maybach 57s, then a Bentley Mulsanne as well as an EWB Phantom to name a few and am now seriously considering a Maybach S600. I see no reason why I you cannot daily the car. I mean all of the cars I mentioned have a long wheel base, but once you have driven them for a few weeks, the length becomes second nature. Have you looked at the car without the executive luxury package? I honestly don't believe it is necessary. I had 4 seats in the 57s, and it was pretty unnecessary. I mean the only extra thing it adds are tables, and a more solid arm rest, but the 5 seat package still retains most of the luxuries of the executive luxury package with the (massive) rear arm rest down. (Cup Holders, entertainment controls, reclining massage seats etc.) After my 57s experience, I even bought the Series II Phantom EWB with the 5 seat option. Just something to consider, will there be parking long enough for the Maybach S600? I own all of my office buildings, and I don't really need to worry about that, but when I go out, I tend to take something smaller unless I know that there will be appropriate parking for the long cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, I used to daily a Maybach 57s, then a Bentley Mulsanne as well as an EWB Phantom to name a few and am now seriously considering a Maybach S600. I see no reason why I you cannot daily the car. I mean all of the cars I mentioned have a long wheel base, but once you have driven them for a few weeks, the length becomes second nature. Have you looked at the car without the executive luxury package? I honestly don't believe it is necessary. I had 4 seats in the 57s, and it was pretty unnecessary. I mean the only extra thing it adds are tables, and a more solid arm rest, but the 5 seat package still retains most of the luxuries of the executive luxury package with the (massive) rear arm rest down. (Cup Holders, entertainment controls, reclining massage seats etc.) After my 57s experience, I even bought the Series II Phantom EWB with the 5 seat option. Just something to consider, will there be parking long enough for the Maybach S600? I own all of my office buildings, and I don't really need to worry about that, but when I go out, I tend to take something smaller unless I know that there will be appropriate parking for the long cars.
Does the 5 seater still come with tables to me that's a really nice to have feauture.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The 5 seater version does not have the tables. I honestly do not see purpose in having them in my opinion. They only reason that you would use them is to put a laptop on, and if that is your situation, I can fully understand but if you are using the car as a family car then having them is pretty redundant. I would suggest that you go Beverley Hills MB as they have a S600 Maybach with the tables as well as an example without the tables (ie the 5 seat option).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts