Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If you are in the financial industry dont skimp on your shoes or your watch, or your belt for that matter

I like Gucci but think its more for night / casual wear IMO

For work, go with John Lobb, Church's, A Testoni, Santoni, Ferregamo

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just bought another pair of Allen Edmonds and my first pair of Santonis, which are the most comfortable dress shoes I've had on my feet right out of the box.:

·
7,022 Posts
Johnson Murphy & Gordon Rush.

Nick
2 great suggestions.

Another is Taryn Rose; wide variety of styles, but several classic dress styles as well. I don't believe they make men's shoes anymore, but I'm sure you can find them on Zappos, etc. One of the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. NOT a fan of Mezlan or Zelli's. Mezlan's fall apart and the Zelli's are uncomfortable as hell.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
My favorite pair of dress shoes are my Gordon Rush's. Also have a comfy pair from Cole Haan that I used for work.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Im looking for some nice, very slim italian oxfords... Maybe captoe or wingtip... but around $300... cant find anything I like in that price range.. Some look good but not satisfied when im wearing them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i have a couple pair of black/brown Boss that i love. both laced and slip on

brown maglis for special

i have a pair of gordon rush that i love the look of, but they are so damn hot i cant wear them except for in the fall.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts