Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1st anniversary celebration of the Meilenwerk in Stuttgart. THE place for petrolheads in Germany. The Vipers made sick donuts, burnouts and more!

Since this os in the photography thread here are some pics: (some tips, especially from the professionals would be great!)

The black Viper had 870 (!) HP and a sound.. :bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1::bow1:

More pics coming if you want :)

Enjoy (or not?)!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Enjoy=Yes
Want=Yes
More=Yes

Love it thanks for sharing.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I didnt know there is so many vipers in Europe.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

I didnt know there is so many vipers in Europe.
This were the first ones I've seen so far, probably seen 5 in total. New pics will follow later :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.. I love the black one. The green Tesla looks cool as well. Thanks for sharing and great pics.
I too have the same opinion. It was indeed wonderful to have a look at them. The black one indeed does have a class of its own and just loved it. The green one on the contrary looks quite photogenic in the pictures.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I too have the same opinion. It was indeed wonderful to have a look at them. The black one indeed does have a class of its own and just loved it. The green one on the contrary looks quite photogenic in the pictures.
Thanks for the kind words.. the pic reminds me of the 3 Vipers next to each other by the way..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MOAR!!

David & Goliath

Best car in the world imo - verde ithaca, painted diffusor, tinted taillights and it's the best anyone can have.

360 with gold painted diffusor, not sure if I should like or hate that..

maybe a bit too dark..

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
For some of your shots that turned out a tad dark, try to expose properly for the car, rather than the sky. But that may cause your skies to be overexposed or "blown out." If you have Photoshop, you can try using the "shadows/highlights" function to bring out certain areas of the picture.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For some of your shots that turned out a tad dark, try to expose properly for the car, rather than the sky. But that may cause your skies to be overexposed or "blown out." If you have Photoshop, you can try using the "shadows/highlights" function to bring out certain areas of the picture.
Thanks for the advice! :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By the way, still searching for a logo (to use as copyright). If anyone has an idea, pm me!

Don't ask, I've no clue what this is, one of my first photos of an oldtimer :p Just looked cool with that uhm.. art things behind it :p

·
Registered
877 Posts
That might be a Maybach but I'm not sure.

btw. Why don't you use the X and the Lambofan from your Avatar as your watermark?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That might be a Maybach but I'm not sure.

btw. Why don't you use the X and the Lambofan from your Avatar as your watermark?

Thought about lfX, but my photoshop skills are.. uhm.. :eek:hwell:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts