Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am not sure what the rules are in terms of posting this here.

But f40 motorsports is going to be holding a Cars and Coffee at their Portland, CT location. Wayne Carini's spot! From Chasing Cars on Discovery! The date is the first Saturday in Sept. It would be great to get some L4P members there! I plan on going! Anyone else??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that dude has the best job in the world.....
He sure does. I met him once before. But I am looking forward to going. He always has great cars on display/for sale.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I seen Wayne at Barrett Jackson this past Jan. in Scottsdale. I was going to go over aands see about getting to meet him. But when I turned back to tell my girlfriend, poof he was gone. He seems like a cool guy.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I may drive down from school to go, but I'm not sure yet.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess not too many people are coming??

I plan on taking a ride there just to check it out. He said he usually gets about 60 cars or so. I thought it would be nice to get to meet some L4P members.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Where are you coming from?

·
Registered
91 Posts
This sounds interesting. I'm in staten island but let me know if theres any plans of you guys going. I would love to see this guys shop.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
sounds like a great event.

someone on the forum was a customer of his and had a few issues unresolved. dealers are dealers. Few will stand behind their product once the car is off the lot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts