Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

14,490 Posts
If it was on a Friday or Saturday I would be interested. But Sunday is the worst day to do a cruise. If I have my car back in time I'd meet up with you to say hello at least.

14,490 Posts
lets meet at 10am at Malibu Creek Plaza
3872 Cross Creek Road, Malibu, CA 90265

whose interested
As I said I'll meet up to say hello and what not. But I refuse to drive anywhere such as the canyons in Malibu on Sunday.

14,490 Posts

14,490 Posts

14,490 Posts
you were right i was in traffic for 2 hours on the pch i didnt go on a run i just went with a few friends to chill in malibu
Lol see, I tried to warn you dude!. Did you guys at least have a good day in the Bu?.

· Registered
588 Posts
you were right i was in traffic for 2 hours on the pch i didnt go on a run i just went with a few friends to chill in malibu
stay away from PCH from where the 10 dumps you out all the way to around Malibu Colony on Sat/Sun unless you like traffic jams. It's better to come down from the 101 on Malibu Canyon Road or Kanan Dume Road. And there are cops everywhere, they hunt in packs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.