Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unsurprisingly McLaren has decided to produce the McLaren MP4-12C GT. McLaren says they will be providing a GT3 race car based on the McLaren MP4-12C by 2012 and claim that the “MonoCell” carbon fiber chassis,high levels of downforce and aerodynamic will make it a “race-winning” car.

More: McLaren MP4-12C GT Auto Debut

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I am waiting for the mp4-12c to come out...already spoke to a few gentlemen "in the know"

will be very likely my next car.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I am waiting for the mp4-12c to come out...already spoke to a few gentlemen "in the know"

will be very likely my next car.
im looking at making it my next car also man, can you share some info without killing me over a PM maybe lol.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
no I havent, Im gonna make some calls this week!! Im not a big fan of waiting for cars!!
for some reason I thought I was gonna take the same approach as the day we bought the r8 lol... go into the dealer, see the car wasn't gonna be paid for by the person who spec'd it, pay for and take it home..

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
no I havent, Im gonna make some calls this week!! Im not a big fan of waiting for cars!!
for some reason I thought I was gonna take the same approach as the day we bought the r8 lol... go into the dealer, see the car wasn't gonna be paid for by the person who spec'd it, pay for and take it home..
i dont think you can do that on this one bro..
park place in dallas (dealer closest to me) is only getting a few.
I would contact Dew Luxury in tampa (the one closest to you at this time) and see how many cars they are getting and how many confirmed orders they have.

we have two "confrimed" one for me and one for my father..who will most likely turn the spot over to my brother it seems.

would be nice if O'gara would get a mclaren dealership

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
thats what I think also, but one can always hope ha.
Ill call them monday, and I think prestige in miami is also going to be a dealer.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
thats what I think also, but one can always hope ha.
Ill call them monday, and I think prestige in miami is also going to be a dealer.
i hope so...we have a prestige here also...maybe they could be a dealer too..
moving the car up to dallas for every service could get annoying fast.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
haha i bet man... ill just have to hope extra hard, if not ill wait lol
i think this will be a game changer for that market segment.

can you imagine the stiffness of a carbon tub? for the same price as a lambo sl or a 458...with more hp and less weight. and turbos so tuning it will make it even crazier..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts