Luxury4Play.com banner

McLaren MC4-12C in South FL now

6K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  TechArt Dreamer 
#1 ·
So I just got these cell phone photos from a friend. Looks like the demo car is at the Collection now if anyone wants to check it out in person.

See less See more
#10 ·
idk but i like that! that thing is so sweet and knowing mclaren, this car has to be insane. dont care too much about styling even though i still think that thing would stick out on the roads and especially if you know about cars and this bad boy

#12 ·
Interesting how the rear hydraulic dampeners are tied together by way, just guessing, of their reserve reservoirs.

Exhaust looks to be titanium?

While the body shape screams Ferrari, the panel lines do hint back at it's McLaren forbearer. Some R8 slats front and rear. Overall, I'd still want one but not as passionately as the original F1. I'd get it only because there just aren't that many McLarens in the world that are street legal. :D

#17 ·
it took me a while to get used to it, but when I saw the picture somewhere of this next to the old Mclaren F1, my perspective of the car changed completely, now I love it. It looks like a newly redesigned Mclaren F1, and definitely possesses many of the same characteristics!

#19 ·
nice nice

#20 ·
im gonna try to run down there and take pics for you guys ...my work schedule is kinda lite this week soo im thinking tuesday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.