Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got these cell phone photos from a friend. Looks like the demo car is at the Collection now if anyone wants to check it out in person.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Better budget price it.. Because it looks like a ferrari, a mitsubishi eclipse and a kit car all in one..

Id own it!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
if i were to buy an (new) entry lever supercar right now...this would be it...carbon tub for an entrylevel is just awesome.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
idk but i like that! that thing is so sweet and knowing mclaren, this car has to be insane. dont care too much about styling even though i still think that thing would stick out on the roads and especially if you know about cars and this bad boy

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Interesting how the rear hydraulic dampeners are tied together by way, just guessing, of their reserve reservoirs.

Exhaust looks to be titanium?

While the body shape screams Ferrari, the panel lines do hint back at it's McLaren forbearer. Some R8 slats front and rear. Overall, I'd still want one but not as passionately as the original F1. I'd get it only because there just aren't that many McLarens in the world that are street legal. :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
it took me a while to get used to it, but when I saw the picture somewhere of this next to the old Mclaren F1, my perspective of the car changed completely, now I love it. It looks like a newly redesigned Mclaren F1, and definitely possesses many of the same characteristics!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice nice

·
Registered
525 Posts
im gonna try to run down there and take pics for you guys ...my work schedule is kinda lite this week soo im thinking tuesday!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts