Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even with winter waiting to strike here in New England I had the opportunity to shoot the new McLaren recently in New York City for the dealership in Connecticut (McLaren Greenwich)! We spent the day driving around to different locations in NYC and everywhere we went the car was swarmed by tourists which made photos a bit difficult but I'm happy with the results. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks great man, love the 2nd and 3rd shot. The black accents on the side intake are awesome looking and really bring out the serious feel of the car.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looks sick. Is the greenwich dealer open yet? Its the same dealership as miller motorcars in greenwich right?

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
That combination of paint and wheels is my favorite. Great photos.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Great work per the usual Camera Boi!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Great work jason - know if Miller motorsports are open Monday? They have AM one-77 on display. Thinking about going

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are open on Monday and the One-77 leaves there for Long Island on Tuesday. It looks and sounds incredible in person

·
Registered
274 Posts
Great pics, I believe the Mclaren showroom will be finished in a month or so. The car looks great in person.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing, but I have to be honest, I"m not a fan of this model's design. Not feeling it unfortunately. It look too fishy to me. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts