Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This particular F1 was originally a gift from McLaren to racing driver Michael Andretti. Andretti's signature is visible on the back of the sun visor, and the car is one of only two red McLaren F1's. Andretti had this car for a couple years before selling it to a Japanese collector, and it has since been owned by two Californians.

Learn more at: McLaren F1 Sells for $10 Million | Autofluence

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sounds a bit high... Wasnt the last one sold for about half that? And then that was a record breaking sale?

·
Registered
237 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong but the previous one was 8.5 million so ten sounds about right, need Mclaren expert Peyton to confirm though lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong but the previous one was 8.5 million so ten sounds about right, need Mclaren expert Peyton to confirm though lol
You're right, the last one was sold for $8.5m at Pebble Beach in 2013 by Gooding and Co.

·
Registered
37 Posts
not the record for a standard road car F1, but a good price.

In addition, an F1LM recently sold for around the $19m mark......

·
Registered
241 Posts
This car is set to be the next 250gto. When my generation gets into their 40's and 50's these things will probably be going for $30+ mil. This was the dream car for so many people, and yet so few exist.

Reactions: Braydon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts