Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2011 McLaren Automotive has appointed 35 retailers in 18 countries to manage sales of the new MP4-12C, and its future range of innovative sports cars. The first retailers in the new McLaren global network are now opening doors to world-class showrooms in Europe. Flagship German retailer McLaren Düsseldorf invites you to see inside its new facility, and take a closer look at the groundbreaking 12C

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The dealership in Palo Alto is actually almost done and ready for the grand opening too. I was just there talking to the head of sales. Expect some great stuff coming your way from L4P & McLaren.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
I am glad that they are prominently featuring their racing heritage through the placement of the F1 cars. That one in the pictures is Alain Prost's car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The one in Newport Beach is nearly done as well. And it's a block away from one of my favorite restaurants in OC. My wallet and my waistline are in BIG trouble...

·
Registered
885 Posts
The dealership in Palo Alto is actually almost done and ready for the grand opening too. I was just there talking to the head of sales. Expect some great stuff coming your way from L4P & McLaren.
say WHAT? You mean to tell me, there's going to be a brand new McLaren dealership opening up less than 10 miles from me?

·
Registered
877 Posts
say WHAT? You mean to tell me, there's going to be a brand new McLaren dealership opening up less than 10 miles from me?
10 miles and you haven't recognized it yet? ;)
The next Mclaren retailer is 200km away from me in Frankfurt or 200km in the other direction in Munich. :D

·
14,490 Posts
Sounds good!. Event at there dealership!?. :) My car will be done real soon. I'd be SO down to drive up to SF in it to break it in.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Official opening party is not until next spring. :eek:hwell:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts