·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lmao, fing youtube scammers......

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Good lord in the name of all that is holy how in gods name did something so reprehensibly tragic like that happen??! Brother, thank you dearly for bringing this to the attention of this forum, and in such refined high definition and smooth camera work I might add.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good lord in the name of all that is holy how in gods name did something so reprehensibly tragic like that happen??! Brother, thank you dearly for bringing this to the attention of this forum, and in such refined high definition and smooth camera work I might add.
The sarcasm is strong with this one.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
The sarcasm is strong with this one.
Oh good heavens, no! The tears I expect shed over the senseless marring of this bespoke beauty is of the highest concern to me and, I expect, this fair community. As lanechange expressed, I'd fully anticipate a service of some sort consoling the bereaved and celebrating the time we enjoyed with this masterful piece of rolling art.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh good heavens, no! The tears I expect shed over the senseless marring of this bespoke beauty is of the highest concern to me and, I expect, this fair community. As lanechange expressed, I'd fully anticipate a service of some sort consoling the bereaved and celebrating the time we enjoyed with this masterful piece of rolling art.
Let us pray.

·
Registered
581 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
No such thing is necessary.
Post something useful and not a video of a wheel for no apparent reason. We all like cars but come on, have some common sense.

Reactions: Mr. Carter
1 - 20 of 24 Posts