Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I don't dislike the exterior, i've been in a few Maybachs and from inside, imo they could do more in terms of looks...hot pics keep em coming

·
Registered
625 Posts
Here's a few pics my little sister text me a while back of one in her building. Sorry about the low quality !

·
Registered
276 Posts
I thought this looked so sick, i couldnt drive it for 3 weeks and when i finally came back to it this is what happened. once i unlocked the doors the air filled back up and it was fine (sorry for the bad pic quality, i need a good camera)

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
I really like Maybach, but Mercedes-Benz needs to update the vehicles, especially when the S Class continues to evolve.

·
Registered
322 Posts
To bad this are nice cars that would have deserved a better marketing and desing evolution. MB did do what is needed to keep it up at the level it should be, best thing that could happen is actually like Kuester said if they hand out the right over to a better company that will bring some life into this brand that is just in need of fresh blood to give it another life.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i always liked the maybach but you guys forgot about the 2 most awesome maybachs ever

the maybach landaulet:::

and the coupe

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
interior on maybachs are a million times nicer

1 - 20 of 252 Posts