Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
George also known as "Liquid Assets" on L4P... Called George at Platinum Motorsport... and then he called George at JP Logistics to pick up his car... Is it me, or do all "George's" have great minds!? :lol:

We got the go ahead that the MATTE WHITE GALLARDO is ready and all done! Platinum went ahead and painted this beast Metallic Matte White and added a Carbon Fiber Strut Kit.
George at JP decided that the Gallardo should be placed with a Bugg, because you also have to match vehicles in a truck! :bow1:​

Yesterday, we gave everyone a little teaser of what was going to come... If you missed it, that means you are not our Facebook Page and you should go connect NOW! ----> JP Logistics & Motorsports, Inc. - | Facebook

Straight Pipes! Some Revs! and Loading it! =Organismic Sensation!

Now enjoy the pics :D!​

And some Bug Shots!

·
Registered
277 Posts
love it lambo doors on a lambo . Now thats ironic !

·
Registered
415 Posts
Damn son i LOOOOVE this G! Liquid Assets you have amazing taste my friend, tastefully modded yet not afraid to make it louder! Congrats on the new paint job. Enjoy this beast!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
That Gallardo is hot. I'm really starting to dig wheels with black center and white lips on a white car. Long as the rear lip isn't too fat. Looks boss.

·
Banned
2,798 Posts
Uprising doors on G's should of came stock!
I was thinking the same thing! I have to admit that although it was heavily aesthetically modded, it was tasteful. At no point did I tell myself it was too much and the sound is just awesome...

·
Registered
162 Posts
That G looks fantastic! Just enough subtle matte black accents.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts