Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
George also known as "Liquid Assets" on L4P... Called George at Platinum Motorsport... and then he called George at JP Logistics to pick up his car... Is it me, or do all "George's" have great minds!? :lol:

We got the go ahead that the MODIFIED GALLARDO is ready and all done! Platinum went ahead and painted this beast Metallic Matte White and added a Carbon Fiber Strut Kit.
George at JP decided that the MATTE WHITE G should be placed with a Bugg, because you also have to match vehicles in a truck! :bow1:​

Yesterday, we gave everyone a little teaser of what was going to come... If you missed it, that means you are not our Facebook Page and you should go connect NOW! ----> JP Logistics & Motorsports, Inc. - | Facebook

Straight Pipes! Some Revs! and Loading it! =Organismic Sensation!

Now enjoy the pics :D!​

And some Bug Shots!

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
that is some sweet cargo.

Shared with over Nine Thousand Eight Hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice Veyron.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know its got Nevada plates, but that looks a ton like a G I saw on a flatbed around Naples, FL recently. Any chances its the same one?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I know its got Nevada plates, but that looks a ton like a G I saw on a flatbed around Naples, FL recently. Any chances its the same one?
I know the one your talking about, his is balloon white and has white wheel lips. Mine is matte metallic white with strut grilles, dont think his is.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
george did you put the doors on the G like that so you can get used to it for when the Avy comes in? :D
loving the paint job though

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
george did you put the doors on the G like that so you can get used to it for when the Avy comes in? :D
loving the paint job though
LMAO! I actually think the Gallardo should have came with them from the factory, so I got one of the best door kits on the market to give it a shot and see how it looked/worked... Happy with it so I kept them.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
^Yea...when r u gettin one of those Avatar thingy my niggy!?!?! LMAO

·
Registered
447 Posts
Both the cars looks spectacular! I'm just wondering how you get out of the cars once you pull them into the trucks without messing up their new paint jobs?

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Both the cars looks spectacular! I'm just wondering how you get out of the cars once you pull them into the trucks without messing up their new paint jobs?
MAGIC! ;)

All our drivers have been in the business and working for us for 10+ Years... You can call them true professionals!
But, before we go in the car we put seat & floor covers on the drivers side... Also our drivers carry thick foam microfiber pads and towels, to put in between the door when getting out. But even in pictures, remember that you are seeing the rear of the car, which is wider than the front. We have about 1-2 Feet of room to get out of the car, which is PLENTY.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know that G oh so so well. Tear it up.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Not if George is driving. LOL jk

MAGIC! ;)

All our drivers have been in the business and working for us for 10+ Years... You can call them true professionals!
But, before we go in the car we put seat & floor covers on the drivers side... Also our drivers carry thick foam microfiber pads and towels, to put in between the door when getting out. But even in pictures, remember that you are seeing the rear of the car, which is wider than the front. We have about 1-2 Feet of room to get out of the car, which is PLENTY.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
yea i had heard those JPL guys deliver some fancy' cars....good stuff ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts