Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a new sponsor Vellano wheels, figured I'd post up a few pics of my old Range Rover Supercharged.

24" Vellano Forged VSC Staggered
Overfinch Kit
Matte Gray Wrap
Lowering Links

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great execution technically speaking but I'm not sure about the idea overall. I agree about the badge.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Usually I like Range Rovers and I like grey wraps.. but this made me dislike it somehow.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello,
Please let us know if the blinkers light through the vinyl at all ?
What about the side reflectors front and back ?
(not judging, just wondering)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The truck was silver with Brushed wheels for a while as well, but as the factory paint looked like it lived some hard winters in Chicago, I threw the wrap on it. It definitely was unique that is for sure.

Thanks for the opinions!

Oh yeah, and headlights were vinyl'd. Emblem in grill was vinyl'd but had a pop out sticker under the vinyl so it still read out the Land Rover Emblem, but it was more embossed now than fully visible.

And as for the Vellano wheels, I was never a huge fan, until I realized HOW hard I was on these 24's, and they never gave me a problem. I mean like hitting a 90 degree curb at 40MPH (accidentally), without a single bend. Literally thought the truck was coming apart. Knocked the plastic A Pillar loose, but didn't bend the wheels..> LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts