Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AE Edition Matte Green Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

Al & Eds Autosound, Specialty Car Craft (SCC) , Giovanna Wheels, Focal & Scosche collaborate to create a one of a kind Lamborghini.

When five great companies come together on a project you know right from the start that you will end up with something very special. That is exactly what has come from this incredible one of a kind Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.

It all started when the Steve the owner of SCC (Specialty Car Craft) in Los Angeles decided to do what no one has done. Paint his Lamborghini in Verde Ithaca with a matte finish. For those of you that have had the pleasure of seeing the color Verde Ithaca in person consider yourself fortunate because you know how special it is. However, if you think that is special maybe you will be fortunate enough one day to see this matte painted version!

Everyone knows that matte paint finishes are extremely popular now. Even new car manufacturers have started to offer it. I am proud to say that no one does it better in the after market than SCC! And just to set the story straight it was SCC who 5 years ago were the first to paint their Rolls Royce Phantom in matte black and started this trend.

Once SCC completed the paint work a complete new black leather, black Alcantara and green stitching interior was installed. The next step was audio. While we have done many audiophile sound systems in Lamborghini’s this opportunity came with special requests from the owner. Steve wanted the system play loud. I mean real loud. So loud that it must be heard and appreciated with a quality tone even when the engine is revving. This was not an easy task because the exhaust system on this car is ridiculous! If that was not enough of a challenge Steve loves bass and demanded that we figure out a way to install 2 subwoofers in this car without compromising leg room and they MUST be 12″!

Since it is our moto at Al & Eds Autosound to “always make sure to achieve the customers requests” I have to admit that I almost turned down this job. I was concerned that we just wont be able to make Steve happy and I did not want to compromise our friendship over an installation. After meeting with my talented installers and working closely with Focal we decided to accept this challenge. Here is what we installed to make this Lamborghini play cleaner and louder that any other one out there.

Audio Upgrades: :djmixin:

*Alpine AM/FM/CD/iPod player in the dash

* Focal 165KRX3 component 3-way speakers in the doors

* Extra pair of Focal Power series tweeters

* Two shallow 12″ woofers. One in the passenger firewall area and one behind the passenger seat. Both subs were installed in custom fiberglass enclosures

* 3 Focal amplifiers totalling over 2,000 watts of clean amplifier power

* Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 EQ/Processor offering 153 bands of equalization, time alignment, sub woofer control knob and the ability to perfectly tune this sound system

* Scosche sponsored this project by providing us their finest speaker, power and ground wire plus RCA interconnects.

The doors were customized to fit the 3-way component plus the extra tweeters while maintaining a stock appearance. The enclosure in the passenger foot well/fire wall area was covered in carpet to be completely stealth while the enclosure behind the seat was upholstered to match the new interior design. Under the front bonnet the Focal amplifiers were custom installed and green LED lights were used to illuminate the frosted plexiglass edging.

Wheels & Tires: :dubs:

Nobody makes better wheels for cars, trucks and SUVs than Giovanna. They have been doing it right for many years and their styles are always setting new trends. This Lamborghini needed something special and we all agreed that 20″ front and rear was the way to go. Giovanna GFG series 3-piece forged California wheels were built and finished in gloss black. Pirelli tires were used with a 235/30/20 in the front and 345/25/20 in the rear. These wheels and tires is what truly made this car.

Motorized Cigar holder? :ftw:

At Al & Eds Autosound in West Hollywood, CA we like to always do something special and surprise our clients. Steve the owner of this Lamborghini is an avid cigar smoker and yes he smokes in his Lambo. We decided to customize his center console and create a motorized cigar holder. When you open the center console you will notice a S.T. Dupont lighter, cigar cutter and a leather wrapped cigar holder that because of how it is flushed into the center console you cannot get your cigars out of. We designed this so that when you remove the lighter is activates the motorization to lift the cigar holder and allow you to choose your cigar. When you put the lighter back in its place it activates the motorization to put the cigar holder back in its place.

I would to thank all the sponsors involved in this project especially Steve from SCC for believing and trusting Al & Eds Autosound with his Lamborghini.

For more images and information please check out our web site AE54.com

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Love every inch of that car!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
best looking murci hands down.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
WOW. amazing.

great work between all those shops and the finished product is STUNNING!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Wow, amazing ride!!!

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
wOw~
THAT is outta control!!!!!!!

the built in humidor is O-M-G

great work A&E !!! Elie this green goblin is outta control

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be posting a video of the motorized cigar holder in action later this week.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wow! Great job guys. Can't imagine the car in person.
Please come over to Specialty Car Craft at 2035 So. La Cienega Blvd. right near the 10 Freeway and check out the Go-Green Murcielago and all of the other amazing cars that we are working on! :D

1 - 20 of 125 Posts