Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
is it safe to say matte black is making a comeback??

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah it's a members car. I've been waiting to see completed pics, after the teaser pics from the wrap session.

Although I wasn't originally happy that the white beast was being wrapped matte, with the wheels, it really ties it all together. Looks amazing.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it's a members car. I've been waiting to see completed pics, after the teaser pics from the wrap session.

Although I wasn't originally happy that the white beast was being wrapped matte, with the wheels, it really ties it all together. Looks amazing.

-Markus-
Car belongs to Mch69, myself and Bucky44 did the wrap ourselves. :whistle: have a few cars lined up for other colors ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
wow... thats so sick!!!! whats the pricing like for a wrap like this? interested in doing one next yr hahaha....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
To be 100% hoNest I am over flat black but 2 cars first is Steves SCC flat black Phantom and now this. Sick Shit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Car looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Every time I think I have myself talked out of the idea of going Matte Black on my car someone goes and does something sick like this! Anyone want to see my car wrapped in Matte Black?

back to work......soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts