Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Here is one of the latest project to come out of SS Customs. A good friend and customer of ours really wanted a matte black Charger, and considering a summer car movie and the fact he had an SRT-8, we knew this would be a winner. Here are the photos, enjoy!

If you are interested in getting a custom vehicle wrap, graphics, paint protection, wheels, detailing or any one of our other services, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Also please "Like us on Facebook for the very latest coming out of our shop along with special offers and prizes.

Before

During

After

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
lookin good shareef, diggin the red accents.

Shared with over Seven Thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook..

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, the car looks a lot better with the wheels and wrap. A nice drop on car would make it look more sinister!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Kind of looks familiar...good work though guys. Definitely needs a solid drop!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want to do that to my magnum....very nice.
Thanks, let me know if you want to get something done.

Definitely. I did the Eibach system on those same wheels and it looks great

I was thinking about it too, a little too much bread for a style that's on it's way out though..
It's not too bad, plus there's so many different looks besides matte black. Even so, evertime I do a matte black car it still amazes me of how cool it looks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks, let me know if you want to get something done.

It's not too bad, plus there's so many different looks besides matte black. Even so, evertime I do a matte black car it still amazes me of how cool it looks!

Definitely, you can't take your eyes off of it! I was thinking of doing the sides, fenders, etc of the car matte and leaving the hood and top gloss..

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely, you can't take your eyes off of it! I was thinking of doing the sides, fenders, etc of the car matte and leaving the hood and top gloss..
Nice! Thats a good idea. That would keep the lines straight for a clean seperation and a cool two tone vibe. What are you waiting for!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts