Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Being on the slice side of that green might be a little rough. Upside is it ought to give you as many free golf balls as you could ever play. What type of glass are you doing on the rear? I had one house on the right side of a Par 3 green that we did hurricane impact glass on the sunroom. We literally watched balls bounce off that glass.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Being on the slice side of that green might be a little rough. Upside is it ought to give you as many free golf balls as you could ever play. What type of glass are you doing on the rear? I had one house on the right side of a Par 3 green that we did hurricane impact glass on the sunroom. We literally watched balls bounce off that glass.
clear net will be installed to protect the homes backing on to the golf club as per city's request to the builder.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Started on picking finishes: Cabinet handles

shooting for modern minimalistic look

Cabinets will be Oak, finished in "Black Twilight" throughout the house

Heading to the build site tomorrow to check on the progress

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
UPDATE: went to the build site to drop off some money and to check on the progress. Light poles are installed and lots are marked. We had a short week because of the Canadian Thanksgiving. I was assured digging will start Oct 20th (today).

I hope Matt know what he is doing...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wait...you currently live in a 700sqft 2-bedroom condo? I have to see pics of that floor plan, because I have lived in a 800sqft condo and 1 bedroom squeezed the general living area to that of a Hummer's cargo area.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Wait...you currently live in a 700sqft 2-bedroom condo? I have to see pics of that floor plan, because I have lived in a 800sqft condo and 1 bedroom squeezed the general living area to that of a Hummer's cargo area.
Everything is in Sq Meters because... European

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would remove the short wall between the great room and the breakfast area. Also I would look at getting hardwood in the great room and kitchen/breakfast area, If you have wood/tile in the same open space, it will still break up the space and lessen the 'open concept' effect. I would also get that ensuite bath door to be a right swing (so it swings against the tub) as you are more likely to go into the bathroom and right to the sink than the tub. Normally you would close the bathroom door to get in the tub but you may not if you (or two of you) are getting ready in the morning at the sinks.

Reactions: Justin D
41 - 60 of 283 Posts