Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the time has come for me to leave my 700 sq ft 2 br Penthouse and to build a house.

here is a teaser ;) while i relax in Cancun for a week before the design/modification of floor plans starts.

2200 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 2 car garage, plus 800 sq ft walkout basement backing on to a private golf course.
In total 3000 SQ FT

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just relaxing in Cancun right now, trying to figure out what i want and best way to finance this project so i can flip it in 4-5 years and make a nice profit.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations! looks like a beautiful investment!

Reactions: MasterWhite

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sat down with my builder to figure out the floor plan i want and here are the results. Level 0 which is the walk-out basement will be unfinished (for now) for property tax reasons.

Level 0

Main level

2nd Level

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks pretty well thought out. Maybe some more windows in kitchen and great room to let some more light in.
There is a Window limit as per building code in the region with regard to other houses next to mine, BUT i did add extra windows to Bedroom 2 and 3. I should have the architectural drawing soon that will have a final layout of everything and measurements.

·
Registered
105 Posts
turn the unexcavated area into a home theater or golf simulator. Or better yet a drop down car lift turning the area into a showroom with a wine cellar/cigar room.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts