Luxury4Play.com banner

MasterWhite's Home Improvements

7K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Zveris 
#1 ·
The house is done, if you haven't seen the build click --> http://www.luxury4play.com/construction/194546-masterwhites-house-build.html and enjoy

This thread is for modifications and improvements

1. Builders were surprised that i didn't want to pay for over the range microwave (i hate them, they are way too big) or Range hood that they offered for extra payment. I knew that they could not have just left a hole, and i was right they fronted the cost of a basic range hood but it was white so it did not fit with black oak kitchen or black/stainless appliances. So painted it glossy Black and added stainless to the vent cover for a total of $10 :clap: I will keep an eye out for something ultra modern to replace it with later on.

See less See more
#15 ·
The thing I hate about those fake fireplace heaters is people rarely run the power cord behind the unit so it is usually exposed. Also because the fire is fake, it reminds of those tiki table lamps where to mimic fire it uses a lightbulb, a fan and red shredded plastic blowing up lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.