Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks WAY better, but you can still go farther!
Play with the levels and curves, also don't be afraid of saturation/hue shifts on certain colors.

Is this port location convenient for you? If so, try going down there 30-45 mins before sunset and take pictures of the car with the sun BEHIND the car, with the headlights on. If you want to go for gold, bring a few gallons of water and dump it on the car and the ground nearby to get some cool reflections.

Avoid shooting in the middle of the day- try for early or late to get raking light and the most interesting lens effects.

Personally I think this is your best one so far:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Need GoPro tips!

I'm finally ready to get a gopro and really wanted the GoPro Hero 7. But they just came out with the Hero 8 and now I'm thinking that's a better bet. The Hero 7 is obviously cheaper, but you have to buy so many accessories that it seems like it would be less expensive to just get the Hero 8.

Like, for example this article (https://www.photographytalk.com/the-14-best-gopro-accessories-in-2019) talks about all the different accessories you can get for shooting video, like mics and so forth, but the Hero 8 has a mod kit that includes a mic, a 3.5mm jack, HDMI port and so forth. So why not just get the Hero 8 and the mod kit rather than the Hero 7 and a crapload of accessories?

If there's any advantages of sticking with the Hero 7, let me have em! Thanks guys :)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts