Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey L4P-ers,

Since I don't know how many of you on the site are from the East coast, specifically the Massachusetts region, I figured I would post this here. I am helping organize the Sandwich, Massachusetts 375th Anniversary car show, and would love some representation from the members of L4P!

Interested in showing off your car or motorcycle, meeting cool people, and helping a great cause? Join the fun and register your vehicle TODAY for the Sandwich 375th Anniversary car show!

The car show is being held to celebrate the 375th anniversary of Sandwich, the oldest town on Cape Cod. Join the two days of fun by registering your car or motorcycle, or by dropping by to check out some of the rides! The event is taking place on the first weekend of August (8/2 and 8/3), and features a wide variety of cars. Featured on Saturday are classics, antiques, and hot rods. Sunday features modern muscle cars, exotics, tuners, and motorcycles of all shapes and sizes.

Registering is easy and affordable at only $15 per car, and a portion of the proceeds is being donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Click the link below to register and find out more, or simply PM me for more information. We look forward to seeing you there!

http://carshowsandwich.com/

Thanks guys, let me know if you hvae any questions.

-Will-
E36 325IS with the right t

1 - 2 of 2 Posts