Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last time I made a posting in the maserati thread I posted that I was a young blood tryin to hustle his way to buy a maserati quattroporte. I have been told that there's a lot of guys who come on here and say they want this and that and never really do anything about it, abd was laughed at and put down for the posting. Well I started with nothing and have been workin my ass off for the last 4 months and have made enough cash for the car, and maybe some vossens :) hehe. So second question: anybody out there have an 05-06 quattroporte out there that would want to give a 21 year old kid a killer deal on? Lol just throwing it out there. Btw to all the guys that put me down, thx for the extra push:lol:

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
No better way than to prove them wrong. Congratulations dude, be sure to post up some pictures of it once you get it. :)

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
you made enough cash in 4 months for a QP? recession what?!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
if you so smart enough to make that kind of cash then why are you so dumb enough to throw it away on a qp?

I kid i kid

·
Registered
816 Posts
Get an '07 with the Auto...You won't regret it.

had two with duoselect and I couldn't agree more. Unless you want an assload of problems in the next coming year, hustle a few more months and then buy the Auto trans. Like Blue said, you WON'T regret it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had two with duoselect and I couldn't agree more. Unless you want an assload of problems in the next coming year, hustle a few more months and then buy the Auto trans. Like Blue said, you WON'T regret it.
Really? Iv driven an f430 with the paddle shifts and i completely fell in love with the paddles! What kind of issues should I be expecting? And how is the maintenance on these bad boys?

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
First of all congrats on your success bro........

Let me give you a few tips:

1. If you were truly smart enough to legally hustle in 4 months to make enough cash after taxes to buy that car, then why would you throw it all away on a car right now? Does patience and business acumen not go hand in hand?

2. If you truly "LOVE" that car, and are intelligent enough to make that money in such a short time, then wouldn't you be intelligent enough to use your resources to figure out how much maintenance on a car like that will be? Kind of funny how some kid knows he wants xxx type of car but has no idea what it will cost to maintain the vehicle.

"got a quarter tank of gas, in my new E class, but I'm still fly"

·
Registered
392 Posts
Your money saved could accumulate even more if invested wisely. I would wait, make some more money to cover all your future needs for the car. Like every one says, look out for the maintenance, taxes and insurance for a 21 year old on a Quat cant be cheap. Either way good job with the hustle and good luck.

·
Registered
560 Posts
+1 @ donblackie. I was thinking about that same line. Seriously Shamy. Work a little longer and build up some reserves. Unlike Hyundai, QP's don't have that warranty. Don't spend all your stack on a car. Get some assets under your belt first. Make you money make money then splurge if you must.
BTW, congrats on accomplishing such a feat in 4 months.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
a killer deal... i could get a veyron for a killer deal??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey my man....go for your dreams but plan for tomorrow. If a maserati is what you want go for it, but put some thought into your plan for keeping it. You can pat yourself on the back regardless...you have reach a goal the few do..

1 - 20 of 182 Posts