Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for awhile now and all I seem to find are "sold out" or "production stopped" and I REALLY want one for my collection. If anyone has one in 1/18, 1/24 or even a 1/12 scale, please contact me via pm or here or if you know where to get one, post below. Money is not object and I'm willing to drop maybe $200-$300 on one. I also am looking for a good LP670 SV model. Not the cheap $12 maitso ones made from plastic. Help anyone?

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Been looking for one for almost a year. I always seem to let them slip through my hands on ebay. I cant seem to find a collector that will let theirs go either.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I can go check a place locally here and see if they have any in stock. If I remember correctly, they did a little while ago.

how much are you guys wanting to spend?

D!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can go check a place locally here and see if they have any in stock. If I remember correctly, they did a little while ago.

how much are you guys wanting to spend?

D!
well, in the event of a well detailed one, i will go slightly north of $100 but i have paused for the time being to build my train set.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ok, I'll see what I come up with.

I think I remember this place having the Hot Wheels one like Mr. Carter posted earlier so it will hopefully be well under $100.

I'll keep ya posted!

D!

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I'm also going to a nearby shop this saturday for a show car they are holding. I know they have many collectible cars there, and would be more than happy to help you out. PM me if you have any interest.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm also going to a nearby shop this saturday for a show car they are holding. I know they have many collectible cars there, and would be more than happy to help you out. PM me if you have any interest.
I appreciate it guys but am holding off on model cars to pick up where i left off on model trains and the mini city I am building...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts