Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would post my flickr link to my 1985 Maserati Birurbo E model for the forgotten bad child of the Maserati series. Probably one of the last survivors. See last photo showing some creative muffler repair with my Monster stock profits at work. Will try and post some direct photos later, but flickr seems good too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/102810[email protected]/sets/72157639404702145/

1985 Maserati Biturbo E by WIKD Cars & Such, on Flickr

Maserati Biturbo E by WIKD Cars & Such, on Flickr

Mas Interior by WIKD Cars & Such, on Flickr

Mas NOS Doors by WIKD Cars & Such, on Flickr

Monster Muffler Fix by WIKD Cars & Such, on Flickr

·
Registered
913 Posts
It has a pretty decent interior for its era, those seats look quite comfy. Are they? Aside from the ghetto fixes it looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
392 Posts
If I remember correctly, you have a very unique collection in your stable as well.

The seats in these look rather comfortable. It must be a fun daily driver for you!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I remember correctly, you have a very unique collection in your stable as well.

The seats in these look rather comfortable. It must be a fun daily driver for you!
Haha, just a joke with the Pringles custom intake while I waited on new hoses. Yes the seats are real comfy. Car is a blast to drive, very fast, and actually pretty good as a daily driver. Just got it painted by Lanzini. It's kind of funny, car almost gets more looks than my radical Panteras on the road and at cars & coffee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts