Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 16th I was walking down a passage between Boulevard du Larvotto and Avenue Princesse Grace to the beach in Monte Carlo. This was the last day of the Monaco Grand Prix and I wanted to relax a bit after listening to the deafening sounds of the powerful formula 1 racecars for the last 3 days. As I got to the street, I saw a Ferrari parked across and I went to examine it. Little did I know I was standing in front of the Grimaldi Forum. I’ve only seen pictures of the place when it is filled with the most beautiful supercars. Top Marques of 2010 happened to be about a month before and they seemed to have forgotten some Russian supercars outside the steps:

The Marussia B1 and B2.

I do not have many details on the specifications of the cars, but some sources say that the B1 (yellow one) is powered with a 3.5L V6 hybrid engine. I wonder if this car will be popular enough to see it on the streets in America.

Visit FuelRiders.com for the rest of the pics ;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Never heard of them, 1st one looks cool, the 2nd looks like the batmobile only smaller!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Do they have skills behind the wheel? I think the headroom might be a bit lacking.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like them both...

·
Registered
228 Posts
i love them, i remeber reading an article about these both a few months ago very interesting. so cool !

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
B1 is a great looking car. Been following this "company" since the first pics hit the web. Hope they gain the needed finacial support to see their projects through. The one thing that has killed many exotic car projects is lack of development in the area of vehicle dynamics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts