Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mario Nosti Automotive Photography

Hello everybody!

My name is Mario, i'm 23 year old photographer from Spain, I've decided to create this thread to present myself and share some of my photos with you.

Facebook: MN.V. Automotive Photography

Instagram: Mario.Nosti

Let's begin with some photos.

Hope you like them! I'll post more later!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am jealous of your skills, and love how you make the outside of the picture darker. What do you use to edit?

·
Registered
365 Posts
hmm Never heard of Camera Raw, I will look into that. I love looking into new programs. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh, ok. So, not worth looking into for me haha.

·
Registered
206 Posts
ign
I would highly recommend looking into shooting RAW. There is no question about it you will have at least double the maneuverability on your exposure adjustments.

On top of it you can adjust temperature and a ton of other things. Ideally you always want to shoot the picture technically perfect out of the camera, how ever that is not always possible. Adobe offers free trial downloads of Photoshop and Lightroom.

I'd suggest trying it out as it's free and trying new things will help progress in your photography.

Mario: Nice use of the shadows and highlights in the lighting on this shot!

11220692346_5f51443810_c.jpg

·
Registered
365 Posts
ign
I would highly recommend looking into shooting RAW. There is no question about it you will have at least double the maneuverability on your exposure adjustments.

On top of it you can adjust temperature and a ton of other things. Ideally you always want to shoot the picture technically perfect out of the camera, how ever that is not always possible. Adobe offers free trial downloads of Photoshop and Lightroom.

I'd suggest trying it out as it's free and trying new things will help progress in your photography.

View attachment 112193

Thanks Tim, I do use raw, and I am currently looking into my "m" settings and maybe mess with that vs "auto" settings. And, I use Photoshop Elements 12 I think? I use it to upload the Raw, adjust the color and exposure, then convert it to jpeg. nothing more then that. I for sure in need of a new camera, A TRUE DSLR but I really in my current state of life cannot spend more than $400 with a lens. So, I find tons of entery level Sonys for around 2, but I would really like a T2I, I hear mixed reviews on the T3. And as far as Canon goes I don't really know the model numbers well enough to know if its a good deal or not.

Once again sorry for the Hi-Jack Mario! Please post more of wherever you are finding cars in this white room! Those are soo perfect! I have yet to see a photo of yours I have not been jealous of! Did you create that backgound behind the cans?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once again sorry for the Hi-Jack Mario! Please post more of wherever you are finding cars in this white room! Those are soo perfect! I have yet to see a photo of yours I have not been jealous of! Did you create that backgound behind the cans?
Yes! It was my first attempt I hope next time could do a better background!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts