Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, just wondering if a 2004 black Gallardo manual gear*with 25K miles is a good deal at $75K ! I can say its in good condation as i see it but i will go for dealer inspection to finlaize the deal. Its due for service job now.
I sold my porsche 996 turbo manual and now thinking to switch to Gallardo because it's manual too! I appreciate your advise

·
Registered
82 Posts
o4

I have a 04 manual and love it. Go for it thats a good price if the car checks out. You wont miss your Porsche.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I would second that the price is right for a 2004. Make sure your drive way is not too steep. Otherwise, you may need some ramps to avoid scraping the nose.

Make sure you have all the electronics checked out. People often overlook that in the PPI. Don't just focus on the clutch :)

Agree that a Gallardo is so much more of a car for the value than a 996 TT. Add an exhaust for pure sex sound!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I agree with everyone here as well. I am on my second G and its an awesome car. I used to have a 750hp 996 TT, awesome car as well, but after having a Lambo, you won't miss it at all.

·
Registered
294 Posts
make sure you check if there are any transmission changes or clutch replacements, if the car history shows some signs of repair in those areas, theres a likely chance it's going to become a reoccurring issue...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys what a shame! External body is excellent but sadly engine has been opened at 20k mile $15,000 invoice for overhaul even thrust bearing is changed. So I changed my mind for this one but I will be looking for other one in manual only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts