Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Al & Eds Autosound in West Hollywood, CA is proud to announce that we are now authorized Mansory dealers.

Mansory has just released their program for the 2010-2011 Range Rover Sport. We are looking to build the first one in the U.S.

Here is what the program offers:

Customization Kit:

Front Bumper 9 piece set includes carbon fiber front bumper skirt, 4 part air intake grid set, LED day time running lights and Xenon corner lights.

Rear Bumper 5 piece set includes carbon fiber rear bumper skirt, diffuser, rear hatch trim with Mansory Switzerland Logo and stainless steele exhaust tips.

Sport Exhaust System with throttle control includes left & rigth muffler with throttle remote control.

Side Skirts, Fender & Door Extensions all made from carbon fiber 12 piece set.

Options:

Visible Carbon Fiber Hood with integrated air intake scoop and side wise situated air outtake.

Primed Carbon Fiber Hood ready for paint with integrated air intake scoop and side wise situated air outtake.

Radiator Grille visible carbon fiber.

Side Fender Vents visible carbon fiber.

D-Pillar exterior Panel visible carbon fiber.

Roof Spoiler Cover visible carbon fiber.

Monoblock Light Alloy Wheels available in 21″,22″ & 23″ $7,200-$8,000 per set

Sport Steering wheel

Leather

Leather / Alcantara

Leather / Carbon Fiber

Floor Mats with Mansory logo.

Trunk Mat with Mansory logo.

Pedals 3 piece set includes foot rest, accelerator & brake

Custom interior upholstery and wood trim pricing upon request

If you own a 2010-2011 Range Rover Sport and would like to have this incredible kit installed we will offer to build 1 at dealer cost pricing! Please contact me directly at 310.920.5454 if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Does Mansory overlay sheet metal parts on some things? Nothing looks out of place on this Range Rover but I've seen their Aston Martin

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
looks like crap!

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Mansory overlay sheet metal parts on some things? Nothing looks out of place on this Range Rover but I've seen their Aston Martin
No overlay. These parts are all made from out of carbon fiber from a carbon fiber mold. Autoclave.

·
Registered
934 Posts
amazing

·
Registered
26 Posts
Unique. I'd take the grills front and sides and the c pillars in carbon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts