Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Swiss Mansory firm – part of the main tuning company – adds a new brand to their line-up. The company known for their Porsche

upgrades expands line-up with BMW programs. The first vehicle to receive a brand new body kit, engine tuning, refined interior and a set of wheels is the BMW X5 M. The X5 is just the beginning, according to Mansory. The BMW X6 and BMW 7 Series are next!

The massive body kit is easily noticeable. The front bumper has bigger air inlets giving the V8 more air to breath and horizontal LED daylight running lights. The hood is made out of carbon fiber and has additional air vents. The wheel fenders are wider, 70mm at the front and 80mm at the rear. The side skirts have been replaced, same goes for the rear bumper which includes a carbon fiber rear diffuser and space for the 2×2 exhaust pipes of the sport exhaust system. The rear window spoiler and two sections on the rear door are carbon fiber as well.

Read more & see 14 more high-res pictures!

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
There is waaayyy too much going on with that front bumper. I think if they toned it down just a little bit it would look a lot better. Everything else with the design i like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This one looks good but a little modification in the model would be of a very good benefit, as this is indeed something that would make it to look even more enticing. The huge bumpers are something that many would be love to have. The use of the LED does come a positive trait among the others.

·
Registered
62 Posts
They always seem to get negative feedback, but I have actually liked every single mansory kit I've seen so far (minus some of the colors).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts