Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mansory does it again... What do we all think? Is it overdone? Too much CF?

2010 Maserati GranTurismo S Mansory

Mansory is proud to announce that with its new package for the Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo S, it will now be adding Neptune's trident to the current list of emblems that adorn its cars including the three-point star, Flying B, prancing racehorse, Bugatti oval, and wings badge (can you guess them all?).

The Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo S includes a new front apron with a lip spoiler and carbon fiber grille. Additional air inlets and outlets on the hood give the car a menacing look and help keep the engine compartment cool. Drawn-down deep door sills give the Mansory GranTurismo an even more hunkered down look. The carbon fiber spoiler, the carbon fiber inlay for the apron, and a diffuser in the rear complete the car’s sporty looks. All add-on parts are manufactured by Mansory.

Mansory also added a progressive sport suspension in the front and rear axles, which lowers the vehicle by 1.2 inches. Mansory is the first manufacturer to market forged wheels exclusively for Maserati GranTurismo models, wearing 255/30R-20 tires in front and 305/30R-21 rubber at the back.. By customer request, these wheels can be sprayed in the color of the vehicle and decorated with black trim.

A performance-optimized ECU, a new air filter, and a sports exhaust system with two dual tailpipes enhance the performance of the V-8 by 30 hp for each model. At the same time, the torque is increased by around 30 lb-ft compared to the stock cars.

Inside, Mansory treats the interior to top-quality craftsmanship to add that individual touch. The leather used by Mansory for the interior is hard-wearing yet exceptionally soft. The checkered stitch is designed to be both elegant and sporty. Aluminum pedals and a new ergonomically designed steering wheel are additional visual highlights.

2010 Maserati GranTurismo S Mansory

·
Registered
333 Posts
i wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers......

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'd like to see some shots of the interior. I like most of it, but not digging the red spokes.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I like it a lot. Not an overkill, unlike what they did to the poor Panamera :( . They ruined that car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts