Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite hotel in Hong Kong, the Mandarin Oriental. Some shots of the room and view from a recent business trip... highly recommended!

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/

The room... compact, but well thought out.

Sitting/desk area...

The view at night from my room...

The next morning...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I miss HK so much. Amazing city.

What time of the year was that? Looks pretty foggy.
Late March '08, was early, around 6:30am, so perhaps why it looked a little foggy...

It is an amazing hotel, too bad I didn't get pics of the bathroom...

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's a pretty nice hotel. The ritz a couple blocks away was really nice as well until they shut it down. The new one on the kowloon side should be gorgeous. I love the restaurant/cafe at the mandarin oriental. Some fresh made scones and their delicious iced tea's are making me wish I was there right now.

·
Registered
602 Posts
The Penisula on the Kowloon side is hard to beat for me. However, based on your pics, I may have to try that out next time. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The Penisula on the Kowloon side is hard to beat for me. However, based on your pics, I may have to try that out next time. Thanks for posting.
Felix at the Peninsula FTW!

View from the restroom ain't shaby either (not my pic, but this captures it well)...

·
Registered
569 Posts
My favorite hotel in Hong Kong, the Mandarin Oriental. Some shots of the room and view from a recent business trip... highly recommended!

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/

The room... compact, but well thought out.

Sitting/desk area...

The view at night from my room...

The next morning...

I have stayed there. A nice hotel. Take the "boat" to the other side and do some shopping!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes, "real" Rolex's for $25! :lol: Actually, the jade market on the Kowloon side is great.
Do you really mean my $25 Rolex is not real?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts