Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Audi B5 S4 stage 3.
034 motorsports MAF housing w/ 85mm MAF.
630cc siemens injectors.
6bar fuel pressure regulator.
OEM Borg Warner RS4 ko4 turbos.
Piggy downpipes.
ABT exhaust.
710 Diverter valves.
JHM front mount intercooler.
H&R coil over full suspension.
RS4 engine mounts.
Apikol rear diff mounts.
Front reinforced sway bar.
19" VMR wheels.
ATE big brake kit.
034 motorsports aux water pump delete.
JHM short shift kit.
RS4 entire clutch assembly.
VDO steering column boost gauge.
10secs4 22psi tune.

I'm still building the car a bit. Have a few various things to add including an entire paint job:) lol. But for the most part the cars good to go. I don't have many pics but here's some I've taken already.

·
Registered
469 Posts
B5 S4's are complete animals! Have ridden in a stage 3...That awd boost is exhilarating to say the least!
Congratulations!

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B5 S4's are complete animals! Have ridden in a stage 3...That awd boost is exhilarating to say the least!
Congratulations!
Thank you!. I'm really enjoying it:).

Reactions: Sherusalem

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
looks slow :)

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Lol this guy. You coming Saturday or doing targa n00bphy?.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Actually neither. Didn't I tell you that? I guess I lost my head. I have to finish stuff with work. I am working on a big proposal so I am jammed at home this weekend. Plus I've been working too much and the wife says I don't spend enough time with her so I suppose I should do that.

What time is the BBQ? Perhaps I can bring the wifey it is late enough, that can be considered quality time. :)

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And why is this the first I'm hearing about this BBQ. LOL

Actually neither. Didn't I tell you that? I guess I lost my head. I have to finish stuff with work. I am working on a big proposal so I am jammed at home this weekend. Plus I've been working too much and the wife says I don't spend enough time with her so I suppose I should do that.

What time is the BBQ? Perhaps I can bring the wifey it is late enough, that can be considered quality time. :)
Meet and BBQ is posted in west section stickied:). Check it out!.

Nick just come man that'd be awesome. Bring her as well. A lot of people are bringing their wife's and GFs it'll be a good time!. After party at my house!.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats! Have you had a chance to dyno it yet?
I have but I'll be doing a new upgraded fuel system and tune rather soon. Once I do that I'll post the dyno sheet for every one to check out:).

Nice pickup Van. Are you happy with the K04s, or is it time to go bigger? :clap:
I'm happy with them. I think when I do a different fueling setup like EV14 and new bosh fuel pump I'll get it re-tuned. Probably do E85 since I don't daily it or anything.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Can the grills be put back in the bumper? Or maybe put some kind of mesh type. Personally looks unfinished without them. And those wheels look enormous in this pic lol

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
RS4 bumper cover would look sweet

1 - 20 of 58 Posts