Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded my laptop and phone recently. Just seeing if anyone needs/wants the older ones..

I bought this 1 month before the 4G came out. Its the 3G. Oops! Comes with the wall charger, a hard black case, and a car charger. Updated the software on it and just resformatted it so its ready to go.. Since I purchased it two months ago...It should still be under warranty for another 10 months too. Not the 3Gs. $220

MacBook Pro. 1.83GHZ Intel Core Duo Comes with a padded storage case, charger and start up discs. Has editing software for video and adobe photoshop on it.$750

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
buying a 3g a month before a whole new 4 coming out... That must have hurt my friend :D If I wasn't overseas I'd be all over your Macbook. GLWS

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buying a 3g a month before a whole new 4 coming out... That must have hurt my friend :D If I wasn't overseas I'd be all over your Macbook. GLWS
Did not really bother me that much. When we actually think about things we need to make money. A few hundred for a phone that without would cost us thousands in business losses.

Now..you wanna talk about hurt..Went to a foreign country for a month and realized when I got back home that I left the pool heater on the whole time. The electric bill was very thick that month. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts