Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
They look like the old TSW wheels that every Honda had in the late 90's and even though they are 20's they look small. Not a fan of clear tail lights, another reminder of a tuned Honda.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That looks really great. Unfortunately I think this car had a bad influence over people; even old businessmen in my neighborhood who have nice families and respectable positions in the community would rather run you down in the walgreens parking lot, waste gates howling, than let you cross the cross walk in front of them when they're in their m5.

·
Registered
638 Posts
They look like the old TSW wheels that every Honda had in the late 90's and even though they are 20's they look small. Not a fan of clear tail lights, another reminder of a tuned Honda.
My exact thoughts, almost word-for-word.

Sure fire way to make an $80k car look cheap.

Reactions: AJAYR

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm a big fan of BBS. It is sad that replica wheels have tainted certain styles. Even with that said, I do like everything but the tail lights. That does scream 1998 honda hatch, cut springs, and spray painted stock wheels.

When my friends and I see those type of clear tail lights on nice imported cars we always say that the ricer finally made some money....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts