Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in China for the Chinese New Year, and drove past this bmw dealership with this in the front.
The dealership only sells M cars, there were 4 M3s,an X5M,and a M6 in there.
I took some pics of the M3 tiger edition with my P&S, the colour was amazing in real life!
Salesperson told me there was only gonna be 30 sold in China, and this one was the last in the province. They were going for 1.3mil a pop, which is almost 200k USD! Crazy..

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Sorry, not feeling the Caltrans (California Department of Transportation) orange and the headrest embroidery.:dontdoit:

·
Registered
431 Posts
that is one of the freakin coolest M3's ever! sweet in every way except the price tag! looks like you had a great trip :D

moar pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I love the look of the car but I wouldn`t want my door sills say "tiger edition"...
and the tiger stitching needs to go too.

·
Registered
934 Posts
i want i want lol

·
14,490 Posts
definitely something different.... that I must say.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Car looks cool. Don't think that's orange peel. I think the car may have a complete clear-bra.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Unless it has some dramatic collector value where it goes up gobs and gobs of money

Seems like a huge waste and the worx of BMW Marketing team

There is sucker born every minute

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree... besides the orange stitching... what makes this car $200k usd??? no thank you!
Crazy taxes in China drive the price waaay up. luxury taxes, import taxes. pollution taxes, and I think that since this is a V8 there's another tax for a bigger engine.
The car is definitely a stunner though

·
Registered
897 Posts
uhhhhhh lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts