Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new PAM 292!

Had my eye on this watch for a whle now, went to my AD about a month ago told him I was ready to buy, and 30 days later watch came in and got a nice discount too:thumbsup:

Watch wears much more comfortable then I would've thought, never owned a Rad before. Already have a GSD CH2 starp that I am going to put on this week. Any other strap sggestions?

Thanks for looking:bye:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Great looking watch.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Congrats!

I just picked one up too and can't get it off my wrist.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Beautiful good luck with it

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Watch is great, super stealth and wears so comfortably!

I saw Rileys for sale, petty good deal, hit him up and buy it!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
beautiful 292!! I love how my 183 wears, enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beautiful 292!! I love how my 183 wears, enjoy it in good health!
All things even I probably would've picked up the IWC BP, but the deal for this BNIB 292 from my AD was just too good to pass up. You sell your BP yet?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
All things even I probably would've picked up the IWC BP, but the deal for this BNIB 292 from my AD was just too good to pass up. You sell your BP yet?
Haha I hear man, congrats on getting a great deal...I'm sure I'll end up with a 292 at some point as well, it's just too cool of a watch not to own.

Still have the BP, but have a couple interested buyers so hopefully I can move it soon :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha I hear man, congrats on getting a great deal...I'm sure I'll end up with a 292 at some point as well, it's just too cool of a watch not to own.

Still have the BP, but have a couple interested buyers so hopefully I can move it soon :)
Keep it, such an iconic piece! Regardless GLWS:D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Keep it, such an iconic piece! Regardless GLWS:D
Maybe it's a sign that I should keep it!! I was at the IWC boutique in LA this weekend (among all the others) and there a few watches that I feel may fit me better. We'll see..

·
Registered
661 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts