Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wondering what a pair of LV jeans retails for?

I don't fancy a 100 mile trek into London, the only place in the UK to sell the damn things just to find out..

I'm expecting around $500/£350 is that about right?

Cheers.

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's about right. Slightly higher for some lines. However, LV are not known for their jeans and they can't be found everywhere. If you want high end designer jeans, I would recommend either Prada, D&G or Dior. Hope this helps.

T

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am already in with D&G jeans, I like them.. What are Prada like in comparison to D&G price wise? I'm familiar with gucci, but other than that not so much.

Do Dior go upto a 36" waist? Online they seem to max out at 34"

·
Registered
500 Posts
I prefer Prada to D&G to be honest. Fits me better and more subtle.

D&G have 2 lines of jeans - D&G which have the patch thingy on the back pocket in leather and Dolce&Gabbana which have the patch in metal.

Price wise, the prada's are roughly the same as the more expensive Dolce&Gabbana line.

Diors to go up to 36" waist. I've seen them around. But they are of course more difficult to find. And Diors are more expensive than the rest.

T

·
Registered
816 Posts
They run about 500-600 a pair. Bought one pair, surprisingly nice jeans. I believe only a few LV stores carry the apparel such as the Bal Harbour Store and the one on 5th in NY.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
cant go wrong with lv jeans, the fit me very well but i prefer regular to baggy vs slim fit. d&g jeans are also good if dont mind the metal, only scared it will scratch my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts