Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been terribly busy with school lately, completely forgot to post these up from last month.

As per usual, 2exotic, Marcel Lech Photography, was the featured photographer for Luxury Supercar Weekend in beautiful British Columbia. Everything from old to new to one-offs to hypercars flooded the VanDusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver.

The first couple pictures of the Lamborghini Aventador, Pagani Huayra Carbon Edition, and Bugatti Veyron Vitesse together was at the media party the night before the show started.

The remainder of the shots were from the load in and on the Luxury Supercar Weekend grounds.

This is going to be a long post....

In any case be sure to check out the rest of the album here- there are a lot of cars I left out: Luxury Supercar Weekend 2013 - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
161 Posts
Favorite car over all of them: Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow, the car game in Canada is strong

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
wow thats insane very nice turn out. What camera and filter was use ? Love the pics. Also is the pagani legal in Canada ?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow thats insane very nice turn out. What camera and filter was use ? Love the pics. Also is the pagani legal in Canada ?
The answer is technically yes, I believe. Although this specific car was not allowed to be driven around on the roads, and had to be towed everywhere partially because there were issues with attaching license plates on to it, they are for sale by Pfaff throughout Canada. From my understanding, there is already one sold in Canada but has not been made/delivered.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Insanely nice cars.
What I don't get is why someone would buy the Evade over the Knight. If you're coughing up that much dough for a VIP transport vehicle, you may as well get the armoring.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Insanely nice cars.
What I don't get is why someone would buy the Evade over the Knight. If you're coughing up that much dough for a VIP transport vehicle, you may as well get the armoring.
On the up side, I believe this one has a fireplace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts