Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Off Roving's hosting an event at the luxurious 29,000 acre private estate of
Lajitas Resort & Golf Spa Oct 23-25.

Join us for an exclusive event tucked away in the back country of West Texas for a week-
end of 4x4 trails, fabulous cookouts and many surprises along the way.

It's an all-inclusive gig, not a nickle-and-dime proposition.

http://lajitasrovers.com/Off_Roving_Lajitas_Oct23%20Final.pdf

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Im IN!!! Aimee and I might have to borrow Doug's rig!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Yep!!! We have to meet the cateror for RR09 or we would be on the Great Divide!!! I am not going to mention who scheduled THAT cluster [email protected]%#&! I have an IDEA...talked to Coy...maybe for the Rubicon screening...A Rover Rally ending with a party at THE Mansion??? What do you think???

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sweet! are you taking the same Rover that was in the Gumball? or are you going to be in one of the G4s?

We need more get togethers for Rovers, I like this, we also need to get a off-road rally across southern Utah. I got some trails that takes a few days and takes you from the north rim of the grand cayon to moab without ever hitting pavement. Maybe you can set-up a rally with some of these guys for next spring.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Coy

i'd love to organize a rally like Gumball.

Several points along the way. Teams of two vehicles [denominations of 2]. The team has the option of taking tarmac to a point and/or off road. The off road is as the crow flies, tarmac is longer. but getting to the points is during rush hours. points combinations for tarmac and dirt. that'd be fun!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
YES!! I am checking on the "Mansion" as we speak...several members have expressed an interest in having a party there so I know we would have a NICE crowd!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
definitely stolen. love your graphic too. killer.
thanks. yeah i'm hoping to do a herpetology oriented trip to texas or the SW US in the next year or 2. Basically, utilizing my rover to get me out into the middle of nowhere to catch and photograph rattlesnakes and lizards :lol: feel free to help me make some location choices in texas.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
We have plenty of rattlesnakes out here too ...especially around Joshua Tree State Park! Check out Coy's FB Photos for Pix!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i nominate me for one team as the offroad vehicle.

by the way, Allyson/coy,

with the caterer there is no need to meet them necessarily if you guys want to do a trail run or whatever. call me if you have any questions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts