Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Why oh why?! A cigar mouth piece is like wearing ski gloves just before massaging a hot chick. :confused:

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Why oh why?! A cigar mouth piece is like wearing ski gloves just before massaging a hot chick. :confused:
Sorry just came in the thread to :rofl:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Haha, they are for the upper class but most, like myself, like to enjoy the flavor of the cigar in my mouth and on my tongue. mmmm

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Wow my question must have really annoyed you. Sorry about that. Your sarcasm is the stuff of legend.
I agree with the Black n Milds.

Haha, they are for the upper class but most, like myself, like to enjoy the flavor of the cigar in my mouth and on my tongue. mmmm
Upper class? If you want to smoke a cigar, smoke it the right way, not with some circus like apparel. I actually didn't think nor would have ever imagined such thing (cigar holder) would exist.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the L4P site. There's a lot of knowledge on this site. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of comedians.

I imagine you wanted the cigar holders because you don’t want to look like that guy on TV that chewed for a few years, got mouth and throat cancer and they had to remove half his head. I think it was an anti-smoking ad from the government or something. Anyway, I looked into them for that reason, but I only smoke a few times a month so I didn’t really need them as much as most. I have seen packs of them that have a variety of ring sizes in one pack, but I don’t know what the web sites are now. I’m sure with a little searching you can find them.

If you do get them, please post pictures of them and who you bought them from as many people may come to this site for information but don’t leave comments.

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Welcome to the L4P site. There's a lot of knowledge on this site. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of comedians.

I imagine you wanted the cigar holders because you don’t want to look like that guy on TV that chewed for a few years, got mouth and throat cancer and they had to remove half his head. I think it was an anti-smoking ad from the government or something. Anyway, I looked into them for that reason, but I only smoke a few times a month so I didn’t really need them as much as most. I have seen packs of them that have a variety of ring sizes in one pack, but I don’t know what the web sites are now. I’m sure with a little searching you can find them.

If you do get them, please post pictures of them and who you bought them from as many people may come to this site for information but don’t leave comments.

Good luck on your search.
With all due respect:

What does a cigar holder have to do with having throat cancer or not? Your chances of having a cancer related to smoking won't decrease with the use of a holder. What you're saying is the same as using a "100$ bill holder" to sniff a line of coke. I am pretty sure the damage to your body will be the same. Moreover, who chews on cigars while smoking them?

Heck, I could drink grape juice and get the same benefits as wine. Not sure I quite understand your "LoveTheGoodLife" username.

I agree that cigar smoking is not the healthiest thing on Earth but it's 100 times better than cigarettes with its hydrogen cyanide, benzene, formaldehyde, etc ... Cigars come from the soil, are rolled and smoked. Nothing is added. It's a pleasure thing. As far as I am concerned, I don't know any cigar smokers who have the "urge" and need to smoke a cigar. Cigarettes smokers are worse than crack addicts.

Nonetheless, the only real high end cigar piece I found is the following (a wood pipe craftsman who applied his skills to mouthpieces):

Musings on Life in General: The Ultimate Cigar Mouthpiece
|

·
Registered
357 Posts
I agree that cigar smoking is not the healthiest thing on Earth but it's 100 times better than cigarettes with its hydrogen cyanide, benzene, formaldehyde, etc ... Cigars come from the soil, are rolled and smoked. Nothing is added. It's a pleasure thing. As far as I am concerned, I don't know any cigar smokers who have the "urge" and need to smoke a cigar. Cigarettes smokers are worse than crack addicts.
I'm going to have to disagree with you there Hovy. I start getting a little urge to smoke if I haven't had one in 4 days or so.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
That issue is solely based on personal experiences.

No need to make this into a smoking / anti smoking thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts