Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some quick and dirty point and shoot pics of the M42. (44mm with ETA 2824-2 automatic) We will do a full shoot soon but we just put one together to show you. The Swiss factory will open back up in mid-january to assemble the series and then they will be available in stock. You can still pre-order HERE

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's not a Lum-Tec I don't like. Wearing one today actually.

Ray Ray....how about a holiday discount code? *crosses fingers

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dial on these is bead blasted PVD base, and polished PVD applique. Even the minute markers are applique. It looks really amazing in person :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure there's not a Lum-Tec I don't like. Wearing one today actually.

Ray Ray....how about a holiday discount code? *crosses fingers
Code: L4PL4P works on all current in stock products. It will be less if you pre-order now with the special pre-order pricing.

·
Registered
931 Posts
*rubs chin

Thanks for all your hard work. I hope it's paying off. I'm starting to see Lum's pop up on other forums and I'm doing my best to spread the word.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you offer a black bracelet to fit this watch?
It is included standard. 3 straps. Black PVD bracelet, rubber, and leather straps are all included with the watch.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Website states in-stock, you state pre-order?

Great looking phantom!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Website states in-stock, you state pre-order?

Great looking phantom!
Listed: M42(pre-order) in stock. The pre-order slot is in stock in other words. If we put as out of stock, it cannot be pre-ordered. All items in our "upcoming models" section are pre-order. The descriptions state it is a pre-order as well. I am excited for these to be finished! They are really a fun watch. The dial effects are really cool!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts