Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the shoes, cars, watches and clothes in the forums. Does anyone here sport some Luggage worth mentioning? I've been traveling a lot and I'm starting to think about quality brands for luggage. Feel free to post some shots if you got some nice pieces.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Tumi for checked bags.
LV or Bottega for carry-on.

I'm getting careless and clumsy nowadays. I need to find a ballistic nylon bag that I won't have to worry about.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
My dad flys 100+ times a year. You cannot beat Tumi. Their warranty is amazing and their product line is so diverse yet specialized at the same time, they have exactly what you need. /end thread.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Polo duffle bag and Samsonite for bigger things

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Large Quiksilver bag as main luggage but a north face backpack as a carry on / for smaller trips

Sent from my iPhizzle using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Tumi hands down for checked bags. LV or Gucci for carry ones depends on where I'm going or my Killer backpack.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
LV Keepall 55 is my carry on and I'm very satisfied with the durability, size, weight, etc.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the replies guys. LV is a given always. I'm looking for new check in luggage. I have considered Tumi. But I have also been debating on Rimowa. Anyone out there use this brand?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Everyone in my family uses Tumi for checked luggage. Can't go wrong there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I travel a lot internationally and I have to say that I'm not that a big fan of Tumi. I know it's super resistant but it's pretty heavy...
Swiss army for checked bags (ballistic nylon of course) and Rawlings for carry ones (can't beat that thick leather vintage look).

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Mendoza Panzer
I have no scrapes on mine after two years and scrapes would not look bad on this style, i find black actually shows gray scrapes after a while. would send pic but i shipped it full of perfume samples to middle east. Comes in gray and green too I think.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Had a LV duffle bag for years, recently using a Tom Ford duffle. Realized I can't justify spending so much on something that people at the airport just beat up and might possibly lose. Been looking at Tumi and Porsche Design for some 2 piece carry ons.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts