Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boyz who know me can vouche, I am a steak guy, and this place was truly the best I have ever had. Thank you Verone, and thank you for table #36. If you go there, ask for it. MJs Fav, Batmans's Fav, even Opera's Fav. LUCKY'S, Santa Barbara.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Bro I swear, I have had steaks all over the world and this shit was THE BEST hands down.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You just made me very hungry bro... :D

My stomach is actually growling.

I have to make sure I stop there after the Monterey Historics in August.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good Raw.

I'm gonna have to bring the lady there and check it out.

Damn, Verone knows all the good spots.

What's the deal with Table #36?

·
Watch Forum Moderator
5,333 Posts
Guys, Lucky's is an amazing restaurant. It was started by James Sly who used to write for European Car Magazine who was a formerly trained french chef that partnered up with the owner of Lucky Jeans....hence the name Lucky's. Well, this little restaurant is known as "Michael Jordan, Carol Burnett's, Tom Hanks, and Oprah's favorite" If you sit at Table 36, you will notice the wall have frames with wine bottle labels and the celebs that ordered the bottles. but if you flip over some of the frames, you'll see some crazy stuff. Tom Hanks wrote on one of the frames.....Screw you Rob, I had this table first......it goes on and on. The food is to die for. I ordered the peppercorn steak with potato skins and the best damn sauce ever

my wife orders the fish there......very very tasty

One day, we should do a run from LA to Montecito, have dinner there at Lucky's and there's a hotel not too far away that we can have rooms for about $100 a night thats on the water.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts