Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and myself were invited to a very private unveil of the 2012 LP700-4. The official unveil will be in March 2011 in Geneva with the first cars coming June 2011 to the SO CAL area.

Can't say much about it but expect 700HP, over 500 lb/ft. of of torque, 0-62mph times sub-3.0 seconds. Price in the mid-high 400K+!

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI - No cel phones or cameras were allowed in so no official pictures, but the LP700-4 LOOKS AWESOME!!!

As Lamborghini says - "NO COMPETITORS!!!"

·
Registered
519 Posts
It was quite the ordeal today I heard. People getting invited, only to be "uninvited" this morning, a bit of chaos ensued as apparently the majority of those let in were the ones who have put a deposit down on the new car, and those who would have their checkbooks with them.
________
Web shows

·
Registered
788 Posts
It was quite the ordeal today I heard. People getting invited, only to be "uninvited" this morning, a bit of chaos ensued as apparently the majority of those let in were the ones who have put a deposit down on the new car, and those who would have their checkbooks with them.
Uninvited? Thats some serious bad PR.

·
Registered
509 Posts
its actually very good pr...nothing sells like snobbery.
LOL Yep it goes both ways for some people..especially dealing with some people that have this large amount of disposable $$$ to put down or write a check just like that..up the ante of they HAVE to be the 1st on the block.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ What DO you mean??!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really? RE: PIX of LP700-4 online - Think they may only be what people think the car MIGHT look like...but from what I saw today at 930am LOS ANGELES TIME, I have not seen pictures online of the LP700-4 version that I saw today. And no cameras or cels were allowed...at today's event. If there are of the LP700-4 that have been leaked, let me know where...:confused:

·
Registered
730 Posts
well they're not being leaked around, its more like private sharing between people.. and if it would come out at once right after someone took a pic, believe me the lambo people would have got p*ssed and found out

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
I saw the car today too and was very impressed. It's been built up for so long that I was convinced that I would be disappointed, but damn is it a good looking car.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
i cant not belive no one can draw the car on what they have seen so far????

1 - 20 of 95 Posts