Discussion Starter #1
I'm in love!!!
The car is ok too.

These are our new ADV08 Track Specs:
19x8.5 / 20x13
brushed w/ a lightly tinted matte clear centers
high polished lips with a slightly tinted gloss clear
sprinkled in a fine layer of win

Special thanks to photographer Steve Bitanga for the shoot!
Also a big thank you with hugs and kisses to WHEELSBOUTIQUE!!!

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
IDK.. That girl might look better with a GTR or something. They just don't go well with that car. IMO

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
dAM*! That is pure epicness!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Superb post adv.1 :clap:

·
Registered
722 Posts
You guys are just too f*ckin good at what you do.

Completely serious. I dont know how a company can have this many home-runs in a row, and at the same time making every product knock the previous out of the park. Just when you think ADV has topped themselves- you guys flip the game on its f*ckin ear and drop something even more incredible.

Keep it up- job well done. ADV.1 is top of the totem pole.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys!!!

You guys are just too f*ckin good at what you do.

Completely serious. I dont know how a company can have this many home-runs in a row, and at the same time making every product knock the previous out of the park. Just when you think ADV has topped themselves- you guys flip the game on its f*ckin ear and drop something even more incredible.

Keep it up- job well done. ADV.1 is top of the totem pole.
:clap: That was awesome, thank you!
We're very involved with our customers and their selection of wheels / finishes, the majority of them have either emailed or called us several times for reccomendations and the famous question "what would we put on it" so I think because of that alot of setups are sure to be epic only because we've been doing this for so long and we know from thousands of wheels of experience what works and what doesn't.

I personally check and authorize every single order and if I see something that's not ADV.1 style I'll literally call the customer or dealer to go over options and try to avoid a fail. To me having a set on the street that doesn't look good is not worth selling the set for a quick buck - the overall image and reputation we have for the perfect setups is much more valuable :bow1:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:clap: That was awesome, thank you!
We're very involved with our customers and their selection of wheels / finishes, the majority of them have either emailed or called us several times for reccomendations and the famous question "what would we put on it" so I think because of that alot of setups are sure to be epic only because we've been doing this for so long and we know from thousands of wheels of experience what works and what doesn't.

I personally check and authorize every single order and if I see something that's not ADV.1 style I'll literally call the customer or dealer to go over options and try to avoid a fail. To me having a set on the street that doesn't look good is not worth selling the set for a quick buck - the overall image and reputation we have for the perfect setups is much more valuable :bow1:
I'm bowing to the presence of greatness :bow1:

·
Registered
679 Posts
i dont mean to be a d!ck and post negative comments, but even though the car looks sick, the model needs to show a little bit more cleavage lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts