Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one just arrived for a customer of ours, but this morning we managed to get ANOTHER LP570-4 Superleggera in white... it's identical to this one, but it's going to be in our showroom for a few days. This is your chance to come get up close and person with the newest and greatest from Lamborghini. This car is MEAN, it sounds insane. Just pulled up a few minutes ago and you could hear the downshift blip from a mile away. Here are some photos of the one we received 2 days ago, but we have another one here in our showroom that's pretty much the same. Enjoy!

If anyone would like high rez, here's a link to my other FlickR account... ( It's a pro account so I can hold bigger images than our SymbolicMotors FlickR ).

183 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
( Just look at the pics on the right, scroll through any of them and press " Actions>View All Sizes " and you should see the huge rez ones that you can put up as a background! Feel free to do so...

Photos: www.SpencerBerke.net

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

Stayed tuned for more photos! Check our " Symbolic Showroom Photography Thread ", good amount of photos are going in there shortly...

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Yeah I spoke to B last night... I know he's excited to get his............

Can't wait to see it!

Wonder if he will TT it right away.?

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Yeah I spoke to B last night... I know he's excited to get his............

Can't wait to see it!

Wonder if he will TT it right away.?
YES! Car on a truck to FL to Jason on Monday :lol:

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES! Car on a truck to FL to Jason on Monday :lol:
Hope you don't mind me taking all these pictures of your new car :), this car looks stunning in person and you are going to LOVE it! It's insane, it sounds amazing and looks even better.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ now thats "NOT F'N AROUND"

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Hope you don't mind me taking all these pictures of your new car :), this car looks stunning in person and you are going to LOVE it! It's insane, it sounds amazing and looks even better.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Not at all Spencer, very much appreciate you taking the time to take them for me as I'm dying to see her in person!!!
That other white one you guys just got is it pretty much similar specs besides my CCB is retrofitted and that one has it from the factory, think i was offered that same car from Lambo corp..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
great shots Spence, 4th pic is W1N.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
BC, your car collection is insane. Just wanted to put that out there in case you didnt know.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
such a bad ass car!!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the appreciation guys! Hope to see some of you guys down here soon, we're having a huge sale on apparel so come check it out! Everything is 50% to 75% off!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow I get to witness this on Saturday??? Congrats Ben!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts